(1) ADVERTISING POLICY. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly marked as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of Angel Nails It or its Author.
(2) EDITORIAL POLICY. Editorial content is written by the Author based on personal experience and results. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relation firms, brands, or other individuals unless otherwise noted. Press samples submitted for review are for consideration only. The Blog, Angel Nails It and its Author do not provide any guarantee of a favorable or unfavorable review. The Blog does not accept financial compensation for product reviews.
(3) COMMENT POLICY
By posting on my blog, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering. You can log-in via Disqus, OpenID, Twitter, Facebook—or not at all, you get choice here
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, I would rather receive your comments on my blog than via email. It is a better use of my time to address everyone at once rather than answer several similar emails.
- You may disagree with me. I welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with me—or anyone else, for that matter—do so in a respectable manner.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express YOUR opinions on YOUR blog not mine. More specifically, I will delete your comments if your post is in my sole opinion, (a) snippy; (b) completely left field from topic; (c) defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false or misleading; (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services.
I take privacy very seriously! You can access Angel Nails It and browse the site without disclosing your personal data. Angel Nails It enables you to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by myself and others in the comment section. When you do so, other third party partners may collect the data you choose to include there. I do not share names or email addresses collected in the comment section without consent, and I never sell personal information.
Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use visit AngelNailsIt,com :
(a) Collection of Information. Angel Nails It collects personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. Personally identifiable information is used solely to address your specific request and is not sold to third parties or market researchers. Also collected, non-personally identifiable information through such devices like analytics, cookies, and log files, which may include, but is not limited to, your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the Web browser you used to visit the Site, the time you visited the Site, which Web pages you visited on the Site, and other anonymous Site usage data.
(b) Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
These policies are subject to change without notice as was last updated on: 12/1/2015. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at: Angel@AngelNailsIt.com
Be civil. Be nice.Play fair. And let’s have fun.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. All content on Angel Nails It is created without bias, regardless of sponsor, affiliate, or consulting relationships.
(1) Angel Nails It accepts products for review consideration, but the opinions contained in such reviews remain those of the Author and are not influenced in any way. Any compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. I do not review products simply to use an affiliate link.
(2) Angel Nails It does not accept payment for product mentions, but Sponsored post are clearly labeled. Products with no disclosure was purchased by the Author.
(3) Some advertising may be in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. My current affiliate advertisers are as listed:
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, ShareASale Affiliate Network
At times images found on the web and believed to be in the public domain are used on this site. I do not claim to be the owner of such images. All visual content are copyrighted to their respectful owner.
These policies and disclaimers is effective as of 6/1/2014. AngelNailsIt (Angel Williams) reserves the right to add, modify or change these policies and disclaimers at any and will be effective at time of posting.
AngelNailsIt.com uses affiliate partner links for two reasons: (1) to assist with the viewers with ease of shopping for items mentioned here on this site and
(2) it helps pays the bills around here.